Sunday, December 4, 2011

I need your help one last time Japanese Speakers!?

Question:


These phrases are a little advanced and I'm not sure how to word them.

I was going to just say everthing with photos but food section has too many photos. I have to make a video. What I want to say is,

"There is too much to say about food so I made a video instead."

Another thing I want to say is

"It was dangerous but fun." Would it be ~ kikendeshita demo tanoshii ? it sounds weird to use "demo" in this way, but the English sentence has "but."

"This place reminds me of~" I haven't learned to say "reminds me of" yet.

And that's all! :)

Answer:


>"There is too much to say about food so I made a video instead."
食べ物についてはお話したいことがたくさんあるので、代わりに動画を作成しました…
tabemono ni tsuitewa ohanashishitaikoto ga takusan arunode, kawari ni douga wo sakusei shimashita.

>"It was dangerous but fun.
危なかったけど楽しかったですね。
abunakattakedo tanoshikatta desune

No comments:

Post a Comment