Sunday, December 18, 2011

English Help! Please correct my English Mistakes!!?

Question:


I am trying to write a letter to my long lost English teacher in high school. she is a nun from Scotland. Now I am writing a part what did I study in university.

I graduated high school in Japan and went to college in Texas and my major was Spanish. I want to explain my teacher why I studied spanish in U.S.

What I want to say is below. but it is way too long. I would greatly appreciate if you could make it shorter and correct my english error?



(HERE IS THE PART I WANT YOU TO CORRECT AND REWRITE)
There is no big difference between U.S. and Japanese culture, but hispanic culture is completely different and everything was new to me. Their rich history , custom and culture is very fascinating and very curious. the more I study the more I curious the culture. so spanish became my major

Answer:


Their is not a major difference between the American and Japanese culture, however the hispanic culture is very contrasting, their culture was a new experience and change for me. Their rich history, culture and customs are very fascinating, the more I study about them the more curious I get to understand the culture better. This is why I chose Spanish as my major.

No comments:

Post a Comment