Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is Tokyo safe to visit?

Question:


I want to visit Tokyo so much! I'm an Asian-American (born in Philippines now in California USA)
and I have been always impressed with the Japanese culture, food, show-business, etc.

I am worried because of their nuclear crisis is still underway since the tsunami.

I just want to visit Tokyo for now for about 10 days.

Should I be fine? I might take the bullet train also and see mt fuji. Not to climb, but just to see pictures and enjoy the scenary.

Will it be safe to travel? thanks!!

Answer:


Hi, Millions of people still live in Tokyo and are fine and there are still hundreds of tourists in Tokyo, even after the nuclear accident. It is a great place to be, and the bullet train to mt fuji would only take about 2 hours. Hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment