Sunday, December 11, 2011

I live in japan. I am an Indian. I have been living in japan for 3 years.?


I have Permanent resident visa. till now I have been working as a part time worker here and there.
But now I am fed up with these jobs. I want to do a good job in good company.
So guys what should I do?
I am thinking to go to an Institute or school for study where I can learn something like I am thinking
to do CCNA or be English teacher etc....
help me ....


Do you speak Japanese well? if not this will limit you from doing the top paying jobs or the job you are actually qualified to do - i am guessing doing these part time low paying jobs is not what you went to university for.

No comments:

Post a Comment