Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need help about my relatioship help me please?

Question:


My gf want be fly attendant can you help me where are hired now?
she lives in japan and she want be fly attendant can you help me where she can apply to this kind of jobs.
I wanna she be happy with her dream if you know let me know please
or tell me what kind of agency she can apply ?
thanks

Answer:


If she wants to be a flight attendant, you can help her searching online for job openings. Can you use yahoo or google search? Can your girlfriend? I hope so, or being a flight attendant may be too much for her.

American airlines also hire Japanese staff, although ANA and JAL are better airlines, and have prestige, she may have to work for an American company doing the flights from Tokyo to NYC and San Franciso. Those flights usually have at least 3 or 4 Japanese flight attendants. They have to speak English as well, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment