Sunday, December 11, 2011

Which is the best International High School in Japan/Tokyo?

Question:


- and can you be so kind and tell me which in Japan,Tokyo street is good to live too because when i zoom in the Tokyo map it shows lots of streets,it it Chiyoda?

Answer:


Hello ~ You are moving here ^-^" ?
Congrats on the move, ~

Well , I live here in Tokyo , nakano-ku minamidai,

Real peaceful & amazing area to live ~

Also, there are a variety of schools around this area,

As for me, 16, female,

I am going to be attending, 'KANTOU KOKUSAI KOUKOU'

Super beautiful school, amazing uniforms (male•female) and serious nice over look, over all~

If you need any information you can contact me ~

Daijix2Kazoku@Gmail.Com

I am always checking on it so if you have any questions or need help planning let me know ~ ^-^ Japan's fun, I hope you enjoy it as well,

No comments:

Post a Comment