Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is learning Japanese a hard language?

Question:


So i wanted to go abroad to Japan/ move there/ take a VERY long trip there. I only speak english atm was wondering if it is a hard language and how long would you estimate it? I can pronounce Japanese words pretty well as I've tried names/popular words. I am no special needs person and I grasp things pretty easily. I have around a 3.0 GPA

Answer:


Like with any language:
it depends on your age, your desire to learn, time you spend learning, and other factors. If you just take a class, it's going to be a long while. The best way to learn is to go there and speak only Japanese.


Even when moving there, most people says it takes about 1-2 years to become fluent in Japanese.
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment