Thursday, March 24, 2011

How can I help Japan during the summer?

Question:


I am a junior in high school, and this summer, i have nothing to do. I feel like I should help people, do some extra community service. So is there a high school program this summer where I can go to Japan and help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami?

if not... what else can i do this summer? is there other places where i can travel to and help people? i was also thinking volunteering at a hospital, since i want to major in nursing in college... i live in the bay area...

and please give me a website for the program... so i can research it :)

Answer:


I don't believe they are accepting foreign help by means of individual volunteers in Japan but you can help out at your nearest Red Cross and ask them if you can volunteer your time specifically for the charity for Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment