Thursday, March 24, 2011

In WWII, i understand japanese army wanted to kill chinese in Nanking? but i don't understand why they raped?

Question:


were the soldiers taught to rape or what?

i understand this is a hard question to ask, and may be offensive too, but i just don't understand why? How can the solders do that if they have mother/sister/wife/daughter?

Answer:


In this case, the rape had very little or nothing to do with sex, it was the senseless, immoral destruction of and then the control of Nanking. More than three hundred thousand people slaughtered in an orgy of violence. Men, women, children and babies, slaughtered by any means possible, with unimaginable violence, that would truly make you wonder if the perpetrators were in fact human and that lasted less than a week. More people died in Nanking, than have died in total from the two atomic bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Edit..........I have personally seen photographs, shown to me by a Japanese friend, that were taken by his father of a field, in one photograph the field had a long line of what I thought were footballs, another photo that was taken closer, showed what I thought were heads but, couldn't be sure, a third photo even closer, showed unmistakably, heads, their bodies, still in a crouched position nearby. Another photograph showed a smiling and triumphant soldier, hand on sword pointing into the ground with one foot on the decapitated body of a Chinese man, like a trophy shot on safari, hunter standing with one foot on the carcass of a lion or tiger. The photos were originals, not brought out for propaganda purposes, just in his or rather his father's personal and private collection. Other photos of Chinese people who had been hung and still others that he would not show me, saying that they were bad but, war is war and war is bad, his words, not mine.

Edit....A bunch of soldiers? what the hell are you talking about, a bunch of soldiers, there were thousands. Try using what little grey matter that you have left that hasn't been addled by drink or drugs and think. You believe all the propaganda produced on a two bit Japanese variety show. Shows that the normal intelligent Japanese people turn off, preferring to watch bath water evaporate instead.

Edit......and what proof, other than a retarded variety show, do you have?

Edit........view some of the other film clips in the third youtube link given by Joriental, taken after the fall of Nanking and what old Japanese soldiers say of the ways that they executed Chinese soldiers and civilians. These are Japanese film clips, taken by Japanese soldiers. Lets get one thing straight, I do not believe everything that China says, in fact they are, by and large the biggest liars that it has ever been my misfortune to have met, and I lived there for more than twenty years. I have only ever met one honest, truthful Chinese person in all that time, I am not exaggerating. I have never met another people so ready, willing and perfectly able to lie about the smallest matter and wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. The people that I have met, talked to and became friends with are Japanese, a people that I would trust more than I do my own. I also lived in Japan for nearly as long as I did in China, so I do know what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment