Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How much money should I donate OR should I even donate money to Red Cross for Japan?

Question:


BEFOREEE YOUUU ANSWERR !! ,
I'd simply say yes too...
but the thing is,
im 15,
im donating through school,
i only have $35 total,
I want to donate $30 or maybe $20 or $10
i REALLY do..
but i'm getting really worried because I lost my spanish text book which is $65
and i really dont want to ask my mom for money, she works morning to night everyday and i just feel so bad, or should I just ask her?
i feel guilty if I only give them like $5 ,
but should i just give them $5?
.___.

WHAT SHOULDD I DOOOO????

Answer:


Do what you feel comfortable with. Even $5 will help. They need billions of dollars in help. If you can't donate, don't feel bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment