Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A question regarding people height?

Question:


Looked through the previous questions and became curious.
I'm average for a European - 171cm for a female.

But somehow I always end up dating men that are either the same height as me or a bit shorter than me.
Do Japanese men care about the height difference? I know that generally Japanese women are a lot shorter than European, but anyway. It's just that a Japanese friend of mine told me that Japanese men tend to be intimidated if the girl's taller than them (and I guess generally, even the same width as them? xD).

But that Japanese friend of mine is 1.80cm, so it's never been a problem for him.

What do you think?
Once again, I'm not sticking to the stereotypes, but there certainly are differences in mentality.

Answer:


I never have that problem but i think it's a lot more comfortable to have a taller male in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment