Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Message to friends in Japan regarding Tsunami (help with Japanese)?

Question:


I have a few friends in Japan and would like to write them a small message regarding the earthquake/tsunami. & I need help with the Japanese.

I would like to say something like " I'm glad everybody is alright. Remember, the world is supporting you. I'm glad Japan was well prepared for the earthquake/tsunami. Stay strong and be safe. "
(I'm thinking it will sound better in Japanese)
&&If anyone can think of anything I should add please let me know! it's a little too short...

Thanks so much! and please natives or advanced students only no online translators, I could do that myself lol :)

Answer:


>I'm glad everybody is alright.
皆さん無事で良かったです。

>Remember, the world is supporting you.
世界が皆さんを支えていることを忘れないで下さい。

>I'm glad Japan was well prepared for the earthquake/tsunami.
日本が地震や津波にきちんと備えていて良かったと思います。

>Stay strong and be safe. "
心を強く持って、身の安全を最優先にして下さい。

No comments:

Post a Comment