Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do Japanese really prefer child-like appearances in women? Does this apply to white women too?

Question:


I am just a bit worried ^.^ I am white...I am not worried about my size being a problem because I am only 4'10" and am not overweight.

My problem is that although I am considered physically attractive in the United States, I am not sure if I would be considered so in Japan. I feel like Japanese prefer women who look very child-like.

I guess I look more like the stereotypical sorority girl (but light brown hair lol)...so, not really child-like and "kawaii." :/

I hope nobody gets offended by this question, but I feel like Japanese men want a "lolita" -- child face, flat chested, innocent looking.

Is this true? Thanks and pls dont lash out at me if something I said came off as offensive. ^.^;;;

Answer:


Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

My personal opinion:
I like slim, slightly tall girls (5'4-5'7), with long flawless legs. I don't like a girl who looks and acts childish or like a 10 year old. Looking fresh and young, which I like, is very different from looking like a child. And I certainly do not like girl with flat chest. I'm a man, I have "needs" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment