Wednesday, April 6, 2011

When would it be safe to go to Japan?

Question:


Well, at least... as "safe" as it can ever be, lol. :P

No, what I mean is, when would it be safe to go there? My Dad was supposed to take me there sometime in the next 3 years, and I was planning to learn some Japanese again (I was learning, but, unfortunately, the class was cutting too much into my time that I needed for other things!), but, now that the earthquake has hit, plus the tsunami, it looks like that's not happening yet - at least, not anytime soon! My Mom has already called off the trip, because of the current state of things (I wanted to go to Tokyo, if that helps), but... if you were just going there as a tourist, when would be a good time to go? In a few years, maybe?

Answer:


It's already safe now except for areas around the nuke in Fukushima.

No comments:

Post a Comment