Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is it true Japanese MEN expect the women to wait on them hand-and-foot?

Question:


Im just curious...because I heard that they treat women like garbage...they dont help out with the housework or groceries and then go out and cheat :/

Is this still true (culturally speaking)?

I ask because the Japanese guys Ive known under 35 years old always seem very opposite...they have always been very eager to help me, and will make everything revolve around me (like whatever I want).

So yea, thats why I am curious ^.^ Thanks!

Answer:


If you can say "the Japanese guys I've known under 35,,,", then just take it as reality. You don't have to mind "I heard that,,," story.

I think there are some guys among old generation who treat women like garbage. But there are also some Japanese women who treat men like garbage. It's the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment