Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Surver for Japanese people speaking English?

Question:


1. When did you start studying English?
2. How long did you become to be that fluent in English?
3. How was your experience in studying English? Did you find it hard or easy?
4. What was your reason for learning English?
5. Do you speak other languages aside from English & Japanese?

Thank you so much for the time. This is for my school paper :)

Answer:


1. Middle school

2. 6 years, I became confident in my English speaking. That is why I am here.

3. I find it hard in listening, especially if they talk very fast. I get lost. Also some English words have too many words and same thought. Example: pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, etc. I find it hard at first learning that. Pronunciation too.

4. Music maybe. I like many British rock bands like Pink Floyd.

5. I speak some Korean phrases that my korean friends here teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment