Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Help with Japanese please?

Question:


How do I write all this in Japanese?

What would you like to order? I want to order chicken.
Would you like a drink with that? Yes, I would like a drink.
What do you want to drink? I would like some water.
Would you like anything else? No, I'm fine.
How is your meal? It's delicious, thank you.
Would you like some dessert? Yes, I would like some pie.

Answer:


gochumon wa okimari desuka? chikin wo onegai shimasu.
ご注文はお決まりですか?チキンをお願いします。
dorinku wo otsuke shimasuka? hai, onegai shimasu.
ドリンクをお付けしますか? はい、お願いします。
hoka ni nanika gochumon wa arimasu ka? ie, sore de ii desu.
ほかに何かご注文はありますか?いえ、それでいいです。
oaji wa ikaga desu ka? oishii desu.
お味はいかがですか?美味しいです。
dezato wa ikaga desu ka? hai, pai wo onegai shimasu.
デザートはいかがですか?はい、パイをお願いします。

why don't you join lang-8 and ask the native speakers?

here's the link:
http://lang-8.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment