Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anybody visited Japan?

Question:


I have a few friends in Japan and I'm wondering if this summer is an okay time to visit. How is Tokyo? My local friends are going too and we have never been to Tokyo but have dreamt of it our whole lives. Is there anything like it and has/does anybody live(d) there?

Answer:


Summer is the best time to visit Japan ^^ Especially during the "hanami" season when the cherry trees blossom!
One of my friends went to Japan for two weeks, and I also have a relative who's been living in Japan for 2 years before he came back to Finland where we live, and they all have good things to say about the country. The people are very nice, but they said that there was a lot of people working in shops and so on that would be nervous or shy when they came since they are foreigners and the staff in the shops didn't speak english/didn't know if they spoke japanese so it was a bit awkward.
I don't have anything to say personally though, since I haven't been to Japan yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment