Sunday, May 1, 2011

Young Japanese men with short beards (goatees) -- is this a trend among a certain subculture of people?

Question:


Like how there is "emo"/"scene" hair to represent a subculture, and hair such as mohawks tend to be worn by certain groups of people, do these short beards (goatees???) typically belong to a certain subculture? If so, which one or what kind of people would wear one?

Sorry, I can't attach a complete link as my question never shows up that way...>_< Pls look at the guy in my AVATAR picture for an example :)

Again, sorry for the poor explanation...I am not good at explaining this, but I am really curious. Thank you! :)

Answer:


Young people such as university students, part-time workers, talents, and soccer players, typically like to have such short beards.

No comments:

Post a Comment