Sunday, May 1, 2011

Calling all Asian especially Japanese Guys!?

Question:


I just wonder why in Japan that japanese Guy fancy white girls and their own versus a black girl,So now onward to questions that I can't answer because I'm not an Asian male. Why do Japanese or Asian guys feel that black girls aren't attractive as white girls? Are they still into this perception of "white is right" and that "white people=money?"

Answer:


Girl, you are so desparate! I wonder if you really are a black girl, or some troll trying to stir up inter-racial hate, because this is the THIRD time I've seen you post some variation of this question.

Most Asian guys are attracted to Asian girls. But being guys, the heterosexuals can be attracted by anything with boobs and a waist. Skin color doesn't matter!

That said, I think a lot of guys (like guys anywhere) are concerned about shared culture and values for long-term relationships. IME, Japanese guys can be very sweet and old-fashioned and they want to get married and have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment