Sunday, May 1, 2011

What would you call this relationship?

Question:


To make a long story short, i met this japanese model who was staying at my friend's house, because her parents keep exchange students to live there. i liked him very much because he was shy and cute :3 (my type) The next day, he went back to Japan, becuase he could only stay in America for a month. 2 days later, he confessed that he liked me too so i confessed my feelings too and we started talking via e-mail. He even told me that he loved me twice, and he would always compliment me. i think i love him back too~ we never "confirmed" it, but in a way is he a long distance boyfriend?

Answer:


Only he and you can define this relationship. Whatever other people here tell you, does not matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment