Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want to see if a trip to Japan is worth it?

Question:


I'm going to Japan next year with one of my friends, and I would just like to know, what places are worth going to? I really want to go to Kobe and Osaka. I talked to a friend that went to Japan, and she said if you're American, they think it's like, amazing or something. Feel like sharing some stories or experiences? :)

Answer:


It is 100% worth it and you will have some of the best experiences of your life visiting Japan. The must see cities in Japan are Tokyo and Kyoto. Attractions in Tokyo include the Asakusa district famous for Sensoji temple and Nakamise shopping street; Meiji Shrine; The Imperial Palace; Ginza and Harajuku. Kyoto attractions include Kiyomizudera; Kinkakuji (Temple of the Golden Pavilion); Ginkakuji (Temple of the Silver Pavilion); Nijo Castle; and Heian Shrine.

I also highly recommend Hiroshima, Nara and Takayama as places worth visiting and for a cultural experience.

What to do in Japan
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment