Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If i move to Japan will women be interested in a white man? Or are they not interested in anyone but Japanese?

Question:


I'm not racist, just want a realistic picture before I go. I dont want to offend or make things awkward for them thats all.

Answer:


I agree with the above. Geoff B. you made me laugh. I cannot agree on you more, Geoff B. No offense to Asians around. but I think some Asian chicks will bang any foreign dude whether they are Black or White. Depending on the Status of the person. Good looking. Athletic( Varsity or Pro player). or Rich(Business men). I hate seeing it happen as the baby becomes Yellow banana chocolate. or Mango Vanilla. :-)) But some Asian girls prefer their own kind. and those kinds are my type of girls.

However, I had my share of white girls developing an attraction to me(I'm Asian) and referring to me as Handsome. so I guess we all mix at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment