Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Transferring from Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport to New Tokyo International (Narita) Airport?

Question:


I will be traveling to Seoul, Korea in about a week and a half. According to my itinerary we will arrive at Haneda airport and will be departing from Narita Airport, in Japan before arriving at Korea.

I have looked into the airport limousine but I arrive to Haneda at 4:55am and will depart from Narita at 9:25am, the limousine service does not begin until 7:40am and will take us too long for me to actually catch the flight. If anyone knows of another way to get from Haneda airport to Narita I would REALLY appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Answer:


Another possible option is to catch limousine bus to TCAT, (Tokyo City Air Terminal).
Then you change limousine but to Narita.

Haneda to TCAT (starting from 5:35 am)
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platfor…
TCAT to Narita (starting from 5:45 am)
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platfor…

No comments:

Post a Comment