Thursday, June 16, 2011

Do Japanese people like mexican people?

Question:


I'm dating a Japanese girl, we've been going out for 2 years now and I'm planning to propose to her this summer while we are visiting her family in Japan. I speak fluent Japanese but I'm scare of her parents i don't know how they're going to react. I'm a hardworking mexican,i work for a VFX studio and i get paid really good.

Answer:


What do you mean you don't know how they would react? is this like a surprise to them? I hope your girlfriend already told them that she is dating a mexican man if its been 2 years. If my daughter came home after 2years with a mexican, I would freak out for like 32seconds, be speechless, but then realize if she is happy then thats what I want for her. You got nothing to worry about!! My brother dated a foreigner, and her family would never really accept him and the b**** girl eventually dumped him because she felt more comfortable with her "own kind", I hope this doesnt happen to you. GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment