Thursday, June 16, 2011

Write a letter to child who has been affected by tsunami in japan showin ur solidarity at the tym of distress?

Question:




Answer:


Dear someone,
I know that you are suffering, I still remember a tsunami distracted my country, and it doesn't even affect me, but you have more hopes than mine. When I think about you, I feel like stuck-up spoiled kid that knows nothing about 'troubles' and 'temptations'. I don't really know what to say, and I hope you will be better after reading my letter. I wish I was in Japan and I could see what really happened from close distance. Indeed, there is no technology to prevent tsunami because God is the most powerful in the universe, and at least, you still live in a refugee and not swept by tsunami. I'll pray for you and don't be a morose kid after this incident, and I'm sure this natural disaster will teach you something you don't know. If you want to move on, I'm sure you will have a very bright future. Run after your hopes and chase down your dreams.
Love,
From someone who is not affected by tsunami in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment