Sunday, June 12, 2011

Is it good to live in Japan?

Question:


I kind of want to live there after I complete college here in the U.S. So is it a good place to live? Like is the pollution not that bad and are the houses expensive. So far the only thing I know about living in Japan is the fact that it has a very low crime rate. I don't really plan in living in a big city in an apartment in Japan though like in Tokyo. Kind of looking for a medium size town and a not so big house (maybe a decent house). So is it good to live in Japan compared to U.S. Kind of hate living in U.S now.

Answer:


I like living in Japan because of all the festivals. Japan can be costly to live in but there are ways you can make it more affordable. Things are cheaper definitely in a smaller city than Tokyo. Usually as you get farther away from cities things become cheaper. If you eat at home and buy local food it is also cheaper. I wouldn't get a car though because they can be very costly.

No comments:

Post a Comment