Sunday, June 12, 2011

Japan foreighn exchange student?

Question:


I'm a 13 year old girl and i'm going into 8th grade i'm set on being a student in Japan now and i was wondering if their were any programs for school or something. I am learning japanese at the moment and since i've watched anime and read manga i can pick up on some things to hold a conversation. Anyways can anyone help me?

Answer:


A while ago my cousin lived abroad for a year through the Rotary Club's youth exchange. It was a really positive experience for her. The minimum age is 15, I don't know the cost.

http://www.rotary.org/en/studentsandyout…

And if you can't manage to do it now, you can wait till college. Most major colleges offer study abroad programs. Check out their programs to see what countries they go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment