Sunday, June 12, 2011

Questions about Hokkaido?

Question:


I need this information for my story so this is what I need.
Are there any trains to get from place to place in Obihiro, Hokkaido? Like there are in Tokyo?
Can you tell me about their High School system? (Grading, Classes, activites, etc) Sports that they have, Festivals, etc.

I already have a lot of info on Hokkaido but I want to see if you know something that I don't. Thank you!

Answer:


>Are there any trains to get from place to place in Obihiro, Hokkaido? Like there are in Tokyo?

No. Obihiro is a town with just 160,000 people. There is nothing we can compare it with Tokyo which has 12M population.

>Can you tell me about their High School system? (Grading, Classes, activites, etc) Sports that they

High school life is not so different no matter where in Japan you go.

High school is not compulsory in Japan. So not everyone is required to go. But most kids go. Grading is usually 5-1, 5 is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment