Sunday, June 12, 2011

What ethnicity do you think she looks like?

Question:


I posted this question in different sections before but im posting this again cuz on my previous question people give me ALL different answers including Chinese, taiwanese, korean, japanese, combodian, indo-chinese, vietnamese and thai....loll i mean i find it quite funny how can a person look like all different races.....it just confuses me which one she actually looks like...So im posting this again with a different picture wishing this time the answer can be more consistent...btw please dont just copy other ppl's answer, tell me honestly what you think
so yea tell me what she looks like and why

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63972380@N0…


http://www.flickr.com/photos/63972380@N0…

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63972380@N0…

Answer:


She's not from southeast Asia, Vietnam used to be part of China but south Vietnamese are dark, however she definitely does not look full Vietnamese.

She can only be East Asian, taiwanese are Han Chinese so no difference there. Japanese came from eastern siberia, Mongolia and China when the Japanese archipelago was connected via landbridge to mainland China, as evidenced by Japanese and Chinese DNA. However she does not look Janese at all. Koreans also migrated from China, this is common knowledge, but Koreans tend to have bigger head than Chinese and only single eyelid.

So I conclude with my hypothesis that your friend is 100% Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment