Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ways to get a cheap trip to Japan?

Question:


Since I was a kid I have been enthralled with the idea of traveling and back packing Japan! Well now that I am old enough to do this by myself I would really like to do it. But an issue is the economy things cost to much to do now a days. I would appreciate if I could get some ideas of ways to cut costs and any kind of help as to what would make for a great packing trip through there.

Answer:


If you plan to go all over Japan, look into getting a JR Rail Pass before you go, or a regional JR Pass.
You can get more info at www.japanrailpass.net

You can also find cheaper places to stay in several bigger cities, like
www.newkoyo.com
www.sakura-hotel.co.jp
www.shrek-watta-house.com
www.tamaryokan.com
www.jyh.or.jp/english/
www.juyoh.co.jp
www.o-e-h.com
www.Kyotojp.com

For general tourist info, try the JNTO page at
www.jnto.go.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment