Monday, July 4, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything you know about kyoto, Japan?

Question:


Please, I want to move there when i graduate so can anyone tll me anythinng about it. Culture, food, or really anyting. If you've been there can yu tell me your experience. Please and thank you :)

Answer:


I actually went like 3 weeks ago so I'll tell you! and I'm originally from Japan too. If you go to Kyoto, visit Kiyomizudera, Arashiyama, Kinkakuji, and Ginkakuji. They are so so beautiful especially if you go during the fall. I'm sure you'll get images when you type those in on google. There are a lot of tourists in Kyoto. It's pretty cool because Kyoto resembles a lot of old Japanese culture which is great, but if you get on a train for just around 30 minutes, you hit Osaka which is very modern. It's a truly beautiful city. The food is amazing too. They have a lot of old fashioned food and little sweets in Kyoto. Anyone should visit Kyoto once in their life. :) The Japanese are friendly people. If you need help with directions when you get there, they will help you. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment