Monday, July 4, 2011

Where can I buy Clear Care in Japan?

Question:


I'm currently studying abroad in Japan, and sadly I forgot to buy the contact solutions for my contacts before coming (rather, I ran out of time but same effect). Is there any place near Tokyo (specifically Mitaka-shi) that I can buy Clear Care, the solution that I usually use? Alternatively, is there any other brands that are more common here and just as effective? Thanks for the info in advance!

Answer:


Welcome to Chuosen (:

Can you go toMitaka station?
There some contact lens shops in the south of Mitaka station.
(ex. Megane life, Megane depart)
"Atre" is the name of Mitaka station building.
There is "Eyecity"(aishitexi) at 1F of that building.

Eyecity Mitaka:
http://www.eyecity.jp/shop/detail/63

No comments:

Post a Comment