Monday, July 4, 2011

Question for Anime Fans?

Question:


Hi, I have to translate some old (early 90's) anime shows into English. I was looking for a website or any kind of resource that may have the scripts, in Japanese, preferably, German or English OK as well.

I am trying to translate it without a script and it is taking ridiculously long because I first have to figure out what they're saying and it's a sci-fi theme, and I am hopelessly lost. So if you know of any archives online of screenplays/scripts of anime, please let me know. I can find scripts for American movies and TV shows online fairly easily, but I have not been able to find any Japanese sites. Maybe it is copyright infringement.
For those of you who care about such things I'll be sure and give you best answer if you find a link or have any knowledge you can share about such things.

Answer:


Like this one?
Here you are, NEON GENESIS EVANGELION (English script)
http://animetranscripts.wikispaces.com/N…

No comments:

Post a Comment