Monday, July 4, 2011

How much money would a make in a year being a beautician in Tokyo Japan?

Question:


I want to do hair but in Tokyo but I want to know how much I would make

Answer:


None. To get a work visa in Japan you need a four year degree and a job offer before you get there. You would also have to take tests to get your license there. The tests are in Japanese.
Also realize most Japanese women wouldn't go to a non-Japanese beautician. Most aren't comfortable going to a non-Japanese. You need native level Japanese to chat with them. And not being Japanese, you would have nothing in common with them.
Tokyo is the hardest city to find work in. If a Japanese can do the job, they will always be hired first.
Sorry if I seem too harsh in my answer. But that's how life is in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment