Monday, July 4, 2011

How do English teachers in Japan react to Nova teacher murder?

Question:


I think they overreact to that. in addition she broke the contract with Nova by teaching English as a side line. many English teachers broke immigration laws and commit crimes including rape.

Answer:


You're a troll, as has been pointed out, but let me say......

Murders happen in Japan. Happen everywhere. English teacher and Nova are irrelevant to the sentence except for sensationalism. A murder happened. So, too bad. Wish it hadn't. But s*** happens, even in Japan.

Never worked for Nova. Never considered working for Nova. So I didn't know about that point in their contract. However, even if she was breaking the terms of her contract, that does not justify murder. You can say she was 'asking for it'. I taught outside of the major school where I worked. The school manager knew it. It was just understood that I didn't tell students about it. Some schools don't like teachers doing that because said teachers might strike out on their own. My school didn't like me doing it because I was the instructional supervisor and even more qualified to do it on my own. Which I did. Should I be murdered because of that?

Let's leave the 'many' out of the sentence and say English teachers break laws. Now, run and do an analysis of proportional crime for various foreign professions AND the Japanese factor and see who commits the far greater overall percentage (Japanese) and of the foreign percentage attributable
to English teachers and it's very, very small percentage overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment