Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can I beat a dead horse too?

Question:


I seem to have struck a nerve with one of my rare questions. I knew such would be the case since it wasn't PC. But I was talking with a friend back in the States, who is thinking about coming to visit, (thus the RELEVANCE of this question to the forum), and because he doesn't speak Japanese, he is interested in meeting foreign women.

I told him that unless he can hook up with Luddite, that his choices of Caucasian women are going to be put into two categories....

1- Ugly
2- Damn ugly

I qualified the two choices above by saying that there are most certainly, there have to be, attractive foreign women in Japan, but that you aren't going to be beating them off with a stick.

Can I get an 'Amen', brothers and sisters?

And if not an 'Amen', then at least say that in taking off the PC mittens and calling ugly ugly, that I am saying what you are thinking.

And before RealAnswers chimes in, I am dead cold sober. No benefit of the doubt needed. Ugly is hereditary. No need to be ashamed. Just asking for an opinion on a sociological observation. And if it gets anyone's panties in bind, so be it.

Answer:


lol Threeday whats happening man? i see where you are coming from though. Perhaps the ugly ones are Eastern Europeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment