Sunday, September 18, 2011

If you're a Japanese woman/girl read this please?

Question:


I really would like to live in Japan, eventually. I feel like I'm sounding a bit shallow by posting this, but I guess every man has an ideal woman. I like Japanese girls, they're really beautiful...hm..my heart is racing just writing this, lol. I'm not shallow, really. I would really like to have girl has a great personality and likes some of the things I do. I've heard that a lot of Japanese girls like American guys that are tall, with blonde hair, and blue eyes. Is this true? Let me describe myself.

Height: 5'11
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Do you think that I have a chance? I'm not really looking for a quick relationship, something long term.

Answer:


Not all of them. Some are maybe interested in your style.
Girls like honest man. It is same everywhere. If you treat girls with respect then someone maybe fall in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment