Friday, September 30, 2011

What should i put in a japanese gift basket?

Question:


I'm trying to make a gift basket for my boyfriend and I know about pocky but I don't know what else to put in there or where to go to get the stuff. please help I live in miami

Answer:


Things about Anime, a Japanese travel book, a book with key Japanese phrases (why the Japan theme by the way?), Japanese food (I'm sure there's more than sushi), oragami book (although I think that's Chinese, but they do it in Japan as well), a sudoku book, martial art/tai chi tape, Japanese music (or something set in Japan like Madame Butterfly) etc.

Sorry this is all completely off the top of my head. Anything made by a Japanese company (Nintendo, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Nikon, Yamaha, Sharp) a Toyota/Honda/Nissan/Suzuki/Mazda/ Mitsubishi/Subaru/Isuzu car key ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment