Saturday, November 26, 2011

Are young Japanese women the most snobbish women in Asia?

Question:


I have lived in Japan for 3 months now and I never got hooked with any Japanese woman. I never went to that club in Roppongi yet where they say that Japanese women are hunting for gaigin men. Besides most Japanese women really suck at basic English.

But I know a fellow from Jamaica who is engaged to get married to a Japanese woman, and I told them up front that no Japanese woman wants me. Not to mention religious differences, Most Japanese woman are not even Christian and if I do get a Japanese woman, I may have to drop out of the church. But I think the only women I am good for are those who are whorish, regardless of race or ethnicity.

If I go to Thailand women there are more likely to talk to me because they have better basic English skills. Women are more likely to also talk to me when I was in Korea, and I have met women from Vietnam and Indonesia who see me and say hello and can't speak English. Japanese women don't do that. But it's not only the language barrier. I feel that there is someting about young Japanese women that is causing them to be snobbish. One thing is that they don't talk to strangers which is why I have no friends in Japan so far. But generally like most northeast Asians, Japanese are like robots. That is what I see so far, so is it true that Japanese women are the most snobbish women in Asia?

Answer:


Most Japanese women are very shy, we dont have the culture to talk to strangers, you should talk to us first.We can be very sweet and sincere friends for foreigners if you get to know us well once.Break the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment