Saturday, November 26, 2011

Is there any kinds of Sushi that has COOKED fish and is still as yummy?

Question:


My pediatrician is worried about me eating raw fish, i'm not pregnant or anything, I'm just limited because I kick box and they really like me to have a healthy balanced diet, I haven't had sushi in a few months because i've been training, but i've been craving it really, really, badly lately, Is there any sushi with COOKED fish inside? That still tastes about the same? ):

Answer:


There are quite a few sushi with cooked fish and some of my favourites are:

Anago (salt water eel simmered and served with sauce)

Ebi-ten (tempura shrimp)

Kani-kama (boiled minced fish that is used as immitation crab meat)

Japanese Sushi
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment