Saturday, November 26, 2011

Artist Visa for Japan?

Question:


Hi there,

I'm trying to move to Japan for the next 3 years or so for possible songwriting collaborations, and it seems that my primary option is getting a artist visa.
However there is little information available on the internet regarding this visa.
I'm currently residing in the US (also on an Artist Visa) and my country of origin is the Netherlands.

I do not possess a bachelor degree but I have proper qualifications (platinum and gold selling records and tons of media) and have been active in my field (musician) for 11 years.
There might also be a possibility for me to get recommendation letters from 2 MAJOR Japanese artists as well.

I was wondering if anyone here knows anything on how I would go about proceeding and what my chances are of getting a visa in the first place.

Thanks a lot!

Answer:


Check this page.
http://english.narita-visa.jp/artist/

Ask them by email if you want to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment