Monday, November 7, 2011

Japan ~ I have some questions regarding Japan?

Question:


Konnichiwa Minna, Genki Desu ka? :)

Watashiwa Deedlina desu, Yorishku Onegaismasu
---------
Anyway---

I am a MuslimGirl and I wanted to know if there are many MuslimJapanese. Could you please tell me about the Muslim community in Japan and are there many Mosques? I plan to visit Japan one day :) Nihongo Daiski desu ~

Arigato Gusaimasu for your help :D

Answer:


They say there are 100,000 Muslims in Japan. But indigenous Japanese are only 10,000. So it's 0.01% of Japanese people.

>are there many Mosques?

Not so many. But there are some for Muslims.

It's difficult to find halal foods in Japan, BTW.

>Could you please tell me about the Muslim community in Japan

This is one of them.
http://www.tokyocamii.org/publicViews/ho…

No comments:

Post a Comment