Monday, November 7, 2011

Can someone translate this message I would like to send to my Japanese friend?

Question:


My Japanese friend is leaving America soon, and I want to write a letter to her. She doesn't speak much English, so would anyone be able to translate my message into Japanese? No online translators please, and it'd be nice if someone could translate it in casual form...Thank you so much!

Dear Yui,

My Perry-loving and Rirakkuma-loving dear friend, I hope you had fun staying with us in California. I wish we could have more time to spend together. Thank you for the gifts, I really like them. Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch and see each other in the future. Have fun on your trip to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon! Also have a safe trip back home to Japan! We'll miss you :)

Sincerely,
_____

Thank you to anyone who's willing to translate, I'd appreciate it so much.

Answer:


ゆい(her name, if you can write it in kanji all the better! )ちゃんへ

私のペリーとリラックマが大好きで大事な友達、カリフォルニアで一緒に過ごした時… this is souvenirs, but if you mean presents then say プレゼント)ありがとう、本当に気に入ってる。 これからも連絡取り合って遊びたいね… 寂しくなるよ :) (there isn't a direct translation for missing someone, so what I wrote kinda means We'll be sad/ lonely)

(your name)より

i wrote it with colloquial everyday Japanese, I hope thats ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment