Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Please translate this to japanese! ^_^?

Question:


So, I'm getting a gift from a japanese friend of moms, who's on the older side.
I want to be as respectful as I can too her :D But my japanese still isn't good .. so I wonder, how would you translate the following sentences to japanese? :)

Thank you very much!
I'm really happy! My japanese still isn't very good, but I'm doing my best!
from Jennifer

I would like it if you could write these sentences in kanji and in kana, and then in romaji ^__^ since I can't read all kanji yet T_T

Thanks :D And I really need it today so please answer as fast as possible! ♥

Answer:


どうもありがとう(ございます)!
とってもうれしいです! わたしのにほんごは まだまだですけど、がんばります!
ジェニファーより

*まだまだ not perfect/ still have a long way to go (to improve my English)

The other answer is ok excpet for the spelling of your name...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment