Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Can someone from Japan help me translate this sentence to Japanese?

Question:


"From (name)
To (name)
I give you this as a sign of our now starting friendship and as a gift for your birthday"

PLEASE answer only if you're a native Japanese speaker or you know Japanese very WELL.
If you're not sure then don't answer.Plus I want it to be translated in hiragana AND romaji.

I'm gonna buy a One Piece manga and give it to a friend so I want to write this in the frontpage.
DOMO ARIGATOOOO~!

Answer:


(that person)に

お誕生日のためだけではなくて、私たちの友好のしるしにもこのプレゼントを
差し上げます。お誕生日おめでとうございます。

(you)より。

(that person) ni

otanjoubi no tame dake de wa nakute, watashitachi no yuukou no shirushi ni mo kono purezento wo sashiagemasu. otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu.

(you) yori.

I threw in a "happy birthday" at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment