Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What do chinese, japanese and korean (men and women) like?

Question:


I really would like a factual response.
See, I know a lot of women from different cultures who like chinese, japanese, korean men; even Thai-men and mongolian.
Still, I do not live and breath the cultures.
So, hear is my taste in women.
I like strong willed ethnic women (nothing too overly fervent and new). With her build at a fit 5'7" 40D/28/42.
So what do you guys like; does temper, height and weight matter.
Or does race matter even more.
Because, I like girls who are 3-inch shorter than me, with a little edge, a lot of originality; plus a lot morals.

Answer:


Most Asian women will never be 5'7. East Asian women at average are 5'2.

East Asian women do not have large breasts. The biggest girls are usually a B. Getting a C and D cup are help of a plastic surgeon.


Taste of every woman varies, her culture doesn't always mean she'll like a certain man.

No comments:

Post a Comment