Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to say this in japanese?

Question:


Hi, I'm doing some exercises, and I have to create different sentences from one sentence.
The sentence is:

He is said to believe that white people are superior to other races:
彼は白人至上主義を信奉しているといわれています。 全文表示

Now , based on this above, I have to invented and created another sentence,
I want to write it in this way, but I don't know how to say in perfect japanese:


"because you talks with him, he feels like he's superior to any other people."

Thanks again for help!

Answer:


彼は白人至上主義者であるといわれています。
"He is said to be a white supremacist."

This is pretty much you can think of.
Sorry, I don't understand what you try to say with "because you talks with him, he feels like he's superior to any other people."

No comments:

Post a Comment