Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is Japan still in a state of catastrophe?

Question:


Just answering the main question is good enough.
How is is going over there?
How is the damage?
How is the repair?
I didn't know if they were still pretty messed up and in dire attention still. Is Red Cross still helping?
I was going to buy one of those Pray For Japan bracelets Lady Gaga designed and is selling, where all money goes to Red Cross.
Should I do that?
:)

Answer:


state of catastrophe is a very vague concept. Well, my answer is, some regions are still in a state of catastrophe. But most places are not.

If you want to know detail of damage, better to check Wikipedia or something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_T%C5%8…

>I was going to buy one of those Pray For Japan bracelets Lady Gaga designed and is selling, where all money goes to Red Cross.
Should I do that?

Sure, it's a good thing. Thank you for your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment