Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Samurai soul, JAPANESE help, please?

Question:


okay.. so my japanese friend doesn't really speak english.. i don't speak well too haha..we're very close now, but sometimes its hard for me to understand him.. i really like him but i think its too early to call it love. anyways.
he said to me:

I really love you
It is a samurai soul
I want to make you happy

does anyone know what he mean by 'It is a samurai soul'??

thanks :)

x

Answer:


Samurai spirit (Code of Samurai) is very deep.
To make it very short, "stressed courage and loyalty and self-discipline and simple living"
Anyways, I think your friend tried to impress you that he was a deep Japanese man by referring to "samurai soul" But yes, you should take his words serious and real ones...

1st line: his honest feeling
2nd : what his identity's deeply related to
3nd : his wish

No comments:

Post a Comment